With the Eyefi Mobi app, you can send photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your iPhone or iPad, sync with Eyefi Cloud, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Eyefi Mobi card will automatically transfer your photos to your Apple device — no cables, no hassles!
Eyefi Mobi for iPad and iPhone
Uninstall any previous versions of Eyefi apps from your iOS device.
Download the free Eyefi Mobi app from the App Store, or click the Download button below.
To set up your Eyefi Mobi card:
- Install and open the Eyefi Mobi app.
- Tap Get Started
- Tap Set Up Mobi Card
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Install Profile.
- Tap Install, tap Install, tap Install again, then tap Done.
(Note: these steps are for iOS 8; if your Apple device uses iOS 7, please tap Install, then tap Install Now).
Note: If you are asked to enter your passcode, this is the 4 digit password to your iPhone or iPad.
- Insert your Eyefi Mobi card into your camera and shoot several JPG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
- On your iPhone or iPad, press the Home button to exit the Eyefi Mobi app, then enter the Settings menu.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your Eyefi Mobi card should appear in the list under "Choose a Network..." as an Eyefi card.
- Tap the Eyefi card to select your Eyefi Mobi card as a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the notification at the top of your screen to return to the Eyefi Mobi app.
Your Eyefi Mobi card is now paired to your device. If you enter the Eyefi Mobi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily as your Eyefi card transfers them.