With the Eyefi Mobi app, you can send photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your Windows Phone, sync with Eyefi Cloud, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Eyefi Mobi card will automatically transfer your photos to your Windows Phone — no cables, no hassles!
Eyefi Mobi for Windows Phone
Download the free Eyefi Mobi app from the App Store, or click the Download button below. Be sure to uninstall any previous Eyefi apps that you have on your device.
To set up your Eyefi Mobi card:
- Install and open the Eyefi Mobi app
- Tap Get Started
- Tap Set Up Mobi Card
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Install Profile
- Turn on your camera and take a few JPG photos; make sure you leave your camera turned on
- On your phone's Wi-Fi screen, tap the network named Eye-Fi Card followed by numbers (it may take a few moments for the network to appear)
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code as the network password and tap Done; make sure that all letters are capitalized
- Tap Connect
- Return to the Eyefi Mobi app to see your photos transfer
Your Eyefi Mobi card is now paired to your Windows Phone. If you enter the Eyefi Mobi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily as your Eyefi card transfers them.