Managing your Eyefi Mobi cards using Eyefi Mobi Desktop for Mac is easy.
Note: In order to enable and disable Mobi Pro card settings, you'll need to set up Eyefi Mobi Desktop.
- Eyefi Mobi settings
- Automatically launch Eyefi Mobi Desktop
- Add an Eyefi Mobi card
- Change your photo destination
- Advanced Mobi Pro settings
- Access Mobi Pro Preferences
- Enable RAW transfers
- Enable Selective Transfer
- Configure an Infrastructure Support network
- Remove an Infrastructure Support network
- Click the Eyefi Mobi Desktop icon in the Apple menu bar
- Click Preferences
- Go to the General tab and click the check box next to Start application automatically when logging in
- Go to the Mobi Cards tab and click the + icon
- Follow the on-screen prompts to add your new Eyefi Mobi card
Go to the General tab to choose a new folder in which Eyefi Mobi Desktop will store transferred photos.
- Insert your Mobi Pro card into the Eyefi USB card reader, then insert the card reader into your computer
- Click Configure
You can now manage the Eyefi Desktop Transfer app's settings.
Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the check box next to Transfer RAW photos to this computer.
You can also enable or disable wireless RAW transfers in the Eyefi Mobi app for smartphones and tablets.
Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the check box next to Transfer only selected photos that are write-protected.
Please see Mobi Pro Selective Transfer to learn how to use Selective Transfer.
- Under the Mobi Cards tab, select the network you wish to add and click Add Network
- Enter the network password and click Add Network, if needed
Your Mobi Pro card will now use this configured network, when it is in-range, to transfer photos to your mobile device or computer. You can have up to 32 configured networks for each Mobi Pro card. Please see Mobi Pro Infrastructure Support for more information on the Infrastructure Support feature.
- Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the Manage Networks button
- Select the network you wish to remove, then click Delete Network
Can Mobi Pro use Infrastructure Support to transfer to devices that are not on the same wireless network?
No. In order for Infrastructure Support to transfer photos to a device, it must be configured to use the same network as your Mobi Pro card.