The Eyefi Web app has several ways for your to organize and share your photos:
- Photos: The default view for your photos and videos is in photos events that are sorted by date-taken. You can sort, merge, or split events to your preference.
- Albums: User-created groups of photos are called albums. Create albums for whatever topic you choose — vacations, people, or parties, the only limit is your imagination! Tags are user-created labels for organizing photos. You can put multiple tags on a photo and tag multiple photos at once. Tags can be anything you want!
- Smart Views: Use Smart Views to create a custom "view" of your photo collection. Create Smart Views based on tag criteria, location, date, and photos marked as favorites. Every time a new picture meets those criteria it will be included in the smart view.
- Tags: Eyefi Cloud tags are labels for organizing photos that can be user-created or automatically-generated Smart Tags. You can put multiple tags on a photo and tag multiple photos at once. Tags can be anything you want!
- Choose what you share: Create custom albums to share any number of photos at once.
- Automatic updates: When you share an album with your friends and family, you can add photos to that shared album and your share recipients will be automatically notified when you update that album with new photos.
- Share privately or publicly: Share privately by email, by link, or by social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. You can also control whether previously shared albums remain public.
- Share photos to download: Your share recipients can easily download selected photos or whole albums.